Update 2.1.3 (Aug 24 2021)
- (Cyberpunk 2077) Some perk descriptions were updated to be consistent with the 1.3 version of the game. (Workshop, 200% Efficiency, Field Technician, Innovation, Play The Angles, Rattlesnake, Frozen Precision, Defensive Clotting, Slow And Steady, Manic, Momentum Shift, Mongoose, Dead Center, Skeet Shooter, Hit The Deck, Biathlete, Biding Time)
- (Cyberpunk 2077) Perk card size was adjusted to accommodate large perk descriptions.
- (Cyberpunk 2077) [fixed] Crafting tree inaccurately grants a perk point at crafting level 18.
Update 2.1.2 (Jul 22 2021)
- (Fallout 76) Added missing size mods for Combat Armor Legs.
- (Fallout 76) Added set bonuses to Excavator Power Armor.
- (Fallout 76) Small UI improvements for the Build Planner.
Update 2.1.1 (Jul 16 2021)
- (Fallout 76) Better perk points calculation for leveling roadmap.
- (Fallout 76) Added data for Wood and Trapper armor sets.
- (Fallout 76) Added strength bonus for power armor frame.
- (Fallout 76) Show the main stat values in armor (and power armor) mod pools.
Update 2.1.0 (Jul 11 2021)
- (Fallout 76) New and streamlined leveling roadmap. Hopefully more convenient and less confusing than the previous one.
- (Fallout 76) Not allow increasing a special when there are no special points left.
Update 2.0.2 (Jul 10 2021)
- (Fallout 76) The level requirement is now displayed on a perk card itself.
Update 2.0.1 (Jul 8 2021)
- (Fallout 76) Added some basic information about Legendary perks, Mutations, and Addictions.
- (Fallout 76) Reimplemented leveling information for Legendary perks.
- (The Outer Worlds) Added new perks from Peril on Gorgon.
- (The Outer Worlds) The level cap increased to 36.
- (Fallout 76) Some fixes for Hellcat power armor.
- (Fallout 76) Fixed the bug when power armor setup wasn't saved to the page URL.
Update 2.0.0 (Jul 7 2021)
The new engine
In many ways, it is similar to a game engine.
Previously, all of the tools on Nukes & Dragons were created as semi-independent applications. This is fine while you have only a handful of pages, but the more you add the harder it is to maintain. So there is a need for a unifying mechanism to streamline the creation of new tools as well as updating the old ones.
Fallout 76 Planner rewritten from scratch
This is the first tool rewritten on the new engine. Here are some changes:
- Perk loadouts.
- Streamlined layout for mutations, legendary perks, and addictions.
- The sections you choose to leave empty won't be occupying much space anymore.
- In the "Armor" section you can choose specific armor pieces, as well as their mods and legendary effects.
- Also, backpack and underarmor.
- You can configure your power armor setup as well (inc. specific pieces, mods, and legendary effects).
- New and updated legendary effects.
- The most commonly used armor sets. The rest will be added soon.
- Most of Power Armor sets.
- Leveling roadmap was retired. There will be a replacement.
- Nuclear Winter section was retired. RIP.
- The way stats are calculated was changed, but it'll be way more interesting after weapons and consumables will be added.
- Some things (e.g. perk search) weren't reimplemented yet. Will be added in the next updates.