Body determines your raw physical power.
In addition to allowing you to force open doors, each level of Body (starting from level 3) will:
- Add 5 Health Points
- Add 3 Stamina Points
- Increase damage with fists and Gorilla Arms by 3
- Increase damage with melee weapons by 1.5%
- Decrease movement penalty while grabbing an enemy and wielding an HMG by 6%
- Increase movement while grappling an enemy and enemy grapple duration by 5 sec
Reflexes determine your maneuverability.
In addition to increasing your overall movement speed, each level in Reflexes will:
- Increase your passive Evasion from enemy attacks by 1%
- Increase Crit Chance by 1%
- Increase damage from Mantis Blades by 3.
Intelligence determines your netrunning proficiency.
Every level of intelligence will:
- Increase cyberdeck RAM capacity by 4%
- Increase quickhack damage by 0.5%
- Increase quickhack duration by 1%
Technical Ability represents your technical know-how.
It allows you to unlock doors and use Tech weapons.
Each increase in level will increase your Armor by 5%.
Cool determines your resilience, composure and effectiveness in operating from stealth.
Each level of Cool will:
- Increase Crit Damage by 2%
- Increase all Resistances by 1%
- Increase stealth damage by 10%
- Reduce the speed at which enemies detect you in stealth by 0.5%
- Increase monowire damage by 3